8.8.11

Nice email

Look what I found in my mailbox a few weeks ago:

Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 15:34:37 -0700

Subject: May we feature My Scrappin' Point of View in our Best of the Web?
From: scott@become-inc.com
To: kmp_hofmann@hotmail.com

Hello,

I’ve just discovered your website and I’m very impressed with your crafting hobby. I particularly like your cards that you make. We have a home d├ęcor blog, Be @ Home, which features anything from interior design tips to room trends, and from time to time, we feature crafting-related content.

We would like to feature you in our Best of the Web, our weekly series recognizing the most informative websites on the web. We are always looking to feature new websites that have content relevant to our readers and would therefore love to share links with your website.

Best,
Scott

You will find my website linked here: http://pocketchange.become.com/2011/08/best-of-the-web-be-home-34.html

Wish you all a good weekend.

Mariska

1 comment:

Lesli said...

Congratulations - Chris and I are thinking of starting Page Plans up again, are you interested?