5.1.10

Scrapped

A few things for the Hobby Farm blog. Having a little holiday from Christmas till New Years Day was fun and gave me a lot of time to be creative.

X-mas tradition



Cool Guy



Amazing Fall



I used the pictures for the last two pages before but like them a lot so why not using them again.

Because December is a month of giving presents I created a gift box and a display for the holiday season.



A while ago I promised to show the drawing of our new house. So here it is .....
Something else that made me smile is the "Kreativ Blogger" award I got from Helen a few weeks ago. Thnx girl I really appreciate this.

Thanks for visiting.

6 opmerkingen:

Edleen zei

Happy 2010 Mariska!

love seeing your work again and hope to see more this year :)

have a wonderful week!

Iris zei

zo jij hebt idd niet stilgezeten. Mooie layouts! Ook je hanger is erg leuk zeg.
Goh een nieuw huis. Ziet er gaaf uit! Zal binnenkort je nieuwe blog eens lezen.

Splashes of Pink and Mint zei

Wauw, wat een top produktie!!!! Je bent weer lekker bezig geweest zo te zien! Ik ga nu gauw even op je andere blog kijken, die tekening ziet er in ieder geval heel veelbelovend uit!

Mireille zei

oh mijn hemel!! zoveel.. kan niet eens kiezen welke nou mijn favoriet is.. en een nieuw huis??? ziet er geweldig uit!

Anoniem zei

Gorgeous............... cool ....beautiful..Mariska..
love and best wishes for 2010:)xxx

Helen zei

Wow - your new house looks really lovely - I especially love that window at the top!
Your work is beautiful as ever!
Hope you too have a wonderful weekend x